Notary Discussion History

Why this forum is so much fun
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by HisHughness on 1/14/12 9:51am
Msg #409025

Why this forum is so much fun

It's all a matter of perspective.

The glass half full -- Message #409019 Discuss Work:
I really enjoy reading your posts. They have such humor and are so ridiculously "smart" and never with ill-intent...

The glass half empty -- Message #408885 Discuss Work:
You cannot help yourself nor control yourself. You are a bully - yep, a BULLY. Not that sweet, funny old man.

The glass empty, bone dry, cracked and tossed out with all the rest of the trash -- Message #45720 JPol:
...some poor deluded ex-scrivener sitting in a corner posting his heart out to a miniscule audience desperately trying for, and saying anything to gain some attention.

Reply by Les_CO on 1/14/12 9:58am
Msg #409028

:)!!!!! n/m

Reply by Buddy Young on 1/14/12 11:28am
Msg #409038

1.) We get to enjoy Hugh's wit and humor.

2.) We get to bash newbee's for doing something stupid.

3.) We get to laugh when someone say's Notary Republic or quick instead of quit

4.) We get to take each other to task for bad spelling

5.) We get to enhance our vocabulary when Hugh uses big words we don't understand

6.) We get to make new friends

7.) It gives old men something to do

8.) This forum contains the best instruction and information know to man or woman.

Reply by LauriecPA on 1/14/12 11:37am
Msg #409039

3.) We get to laugh when someone say's Notary Republic or quick instead of quit*

* or "do a notary" "just got my notary"

Reply by jba/fl on 1/14/12 1:04pm
Msg #409048

The last was said because the Southern man, an ex journalist, from TX said: Msg #45708 JP:

I'll let others see for themselves how you portray yourself in all your elegant prose. You really picked a doozy to highlight your achievements.

Reply by BrendaTx on 1/14/12 1:54pm
Msg #409055

It's not always about you. I got top billing in 2005.

You got nothing.

Msg #84718 (Missy Anderson)
Dec. 25 was great! Notary Rotary wasn’t plagued with Brenda from TX acting like mother know it all.

Msg #84743 (Mother Know It All)
Well, well...thanks for the entertainment. Mother Know It All definitely appreciates getting top billing.

Msg #84766 (Hugh)
Migawd! Absence apparently does make the heart grow fonder. Missy Anderson entirely left me out of her Pantheon of NotRot Pests.

Reply by MW/VA on 1/14/12 9:29pm
Msg #409075

LOL. They also couldn't attribute your postings to

senility. LOL

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.