Notary Rotary
edoc and fax capability
Notary Discussion History

edoc and fax capability
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Joseph Shaw on 1/3/12 10:11am
Msg #408092

edoc and fax capability

Hi I'm a new Signing Agent and I would like some input on how to send faxes via email. I am computer savvy but this is a new area for me.

Reply by jba/fl on 1/3/12 10:32am
Msg #408098

I no longer fax - I scan and email. That is the easiest, most cost effective way. Haven't had a land line for 3 years now. (No tv either)

See the Orange Search button? Most questions you ask or can even think of have been asked at one time or another. All of our messages are archived and easily searchable. This is another topic that has been discussed recently, so there are lots of fresh ideas.

It is best to search before asking....like your mom always told you: if you look it up yourself, you will not forget. Or, at least, you won't forget how to find it. Sometimes we all have "blond moments" where we just can't find the right key words or things totally escape our brains, then we ask here and everyone is willing to answer, at least to some degree of satisfaction.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.