Notary Rotary
time share
Notary Discussion History

time share
Go Back to January, 2012 Index

Posted by Wendy/OH on 1/25/12 3:51pm
Msg #409867

time share

I am doing my 1st signing for a time share tomorrow in Columbus OH.
Fee was better than most offered for refi and its only 40 pgs.
Should I be aware of any specific details or problems that arise with these?
Any experience info would be helpfu. Thanks.

Reply by SharonMN on 1/25/12 4:15pm
Msg #409869

If it's a timeshare purchase, just be aware they usually don't have a right to cancel so if they have any questions they need to get them answered before signing. Otherwise should be pretty simple.

Reply by Barb25 on 1/25/12 4:29pm
Msg #409870

I also used to do quite a few for Hilton time shares. I agree pretty straight forward and easy. Some of the ones I did needed a witness so just look over the papers so you don't get caught off guard in case you need one.... Hilton actually paid me to bring one with me one time. That was nice. They used to have your fax back some papers especially at end of the month.... The infamous end of month business. lol....

Reply by Shoshana/AZ on 1/25/12 8:51pm
Msg #409882

These days I get more business with people getting rid of their timeshares than purchasing them.

Reply by Jodith/WA on 1/26/12 1:07pm
Msg #409929

I've done a number of these lately. They all seem to want a lot of fax backs, but I've found that if you tell them you charge extra for that service, they'll waive the fax back requirement.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.