Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Paid as promised Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/22/19 12:39pm Msg #609513
David kept his word, and my check is in the mailbox today. 12 days late according to their posted payment schedule. I did appreciate his sincerity on the phone and our correspondence back and forth. I will work for them again IF they can shrink that window of turnaround time to in the most 45 days out from date of closing, or all signings pay the 15th of the next month from the previous month. I am too busy to mess with keeping my books open this far out personally. I do believe they are working on a new time frame and perhaps go to e-checks or similar. Not sure, but wanted to post and update it is here. I do believe companies can change and turn things around, but it takes work, sincerity, and action to do so.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Paid as promised Loan Processing Center Louisville, KY - Luckydog on 8/22/19 12:39pm
 Maybe the posts here on the forum have made them aware -  MW/VA on 8/22/19 4:10pm
 Re: Maybe the posts here on the forum have made them aware - Luckydog on 8/22/19 4:51pm
 I think shaking the tree a little bit was a good thing. -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/22/19 5:31pm
 He has a lot of cleanup work to do. SC has poor ratings -  MW/VA on 8/22/19 5:39pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.