Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Simple problem well stated by Gerry..
Posted by Gerry_VT of VT on 2/13/05 1:55pm Msg #20504
Bobbi/CT wrote in part "2. Once encrypted by me nothing could be changed. Oops .... what about those other two signers after my notarization. "

I must admit I oversimplified things just a bit. In the case of Microsoft Word, as many people as you want can sign without invalidating the preceeding signatures. The trick is, they must already be mentioned in the body of the document before the first party signs. So for example, if someone already includes acknowledgement wording, the notary can sign without disturbing a borrower's signature, but the venue, name of the notary, and everything else in the acknowledgement certificate must be known before the borrower signs.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Sample Digitally Signed Document and Request for Comments - Gerry_VT on 2/12/05 12:39am
 Re: Sample Digitally Signed Document and Request for Comments - Lee/AR on 2/12/05 11:29pm
 Re: Sample Digitally Signed Document and Request for Comments - Gerry_VT on 2/13/05 11:13am
 Re: Sample Digitally Signed Document and Request for Comments - Pacific_John on 2/13/05 12:01am
 Re: Sample Digitally Signed Document and Request for Comments - Gerry_VT on 2/13/05 11:16am
 Simple problem well stated by Gerry.. - Bobbi in CT on 2/13/05 1:39pm
 Re: Simple problem well stated by Gerry.. - Gerry_VT on 2/13/05 1:55pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.