Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Express Signings Nationwide
Posted by Anonymous of CA on 4/23/03 7:14pm Msg #21
Never fails. Every message board I have viewed I always find someone who this company has taken advantage of. Please, please, please, if you haven't already, please file a BBB report on this company if they have failed to pay you. At least there will be documentation of this companies practices and we can help protect other notaries. I beg you please file a report, it can be done online. www.bbb.com . It has been over four months since I have provided a service for this company and they have not paid. I come in contact with people almost every day who they have done the same thing to. Come on guys! Let's put them out of business. My email address is leebiz@earthlink.net. I have their last know telephone numbers, email and address. Email for the info.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Express Signings Nationwide - Anonymous on 4/23/03 7:14pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.