Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Maybe not a bad idea...but this about this
Posted by  Linda_H/FL of FL on 7/22/11 8:19am Msg #390638
We've made verbal contact, I've introduced myself and discussed the appointment with them and confirmed directions to their home. Approximately 10-15 minutes prior to the appointment time I show up at the door, briefcase in hand and introduce myself as, lo and behold, the same person who spoke with them on the phone. I just ALSO happen to have their loan docs in my briefcase AND business cards in the name I gave...together with my DL if they ask for it.

Given all of this, do we REALLY think a photo in advance is necessary?? I don't....especially when that advance photo has been faxed or e-mailed several times in between - it's probably distorted or clouded beyond recognition by the time they get it.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary picyture ID requested by Lender -  LeeH/IN on 7/21/11 3:29pm
 Re: Notary picyture ID requested by Lender - Lee/AR on 7/21/11 3:48pm
 While some make a big fuss about this, I've supplied it on a -  MW/VA on 7/21/11 3:59pm
 Re: Notary picyture ID requested by Lender - parkerc/ME on 7/21/11 6:27pm
 I did the same on the 2 occasions I supplied mine n/m - BossLadyMD on 7/22/11 8:31am
 Re: Notary picyture ID requested by Lender -  LKT/CA on 7/21/11 10:47pm
 One company asked me to send them a picture of myself. - Bob_Chicago on 7/22/11 12:35am
 Maybe not a bad idea...but this about this -  Linda_H/FL on 7/22/11 8:19am
 I agree Linda, unless we waited in the bushes & ambushed the - HrdwrkrVA on 7/24/11 1:27pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.