Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: ENJOA
Posted by  Shelly_FL of FL on 7/22/11 4:07pm Msg #390706
I got suckered into buying one of those years ago. Used it for about a year and a half until I installed the update. The fine people at NNA could not help me resolve the GUI conflicts. They informed me that their product does not work well on a computer with Windows Media Center, but will work fine on XP Home or Professional! Thanks a lot for not telling me before I installed it! Uninstalling/reinstalling did not help and the tech support was useless.

The hardware itself can be used to capture signatures using the IntegriSign software and (if you have Adobe Acrobat Pro) in PDF files. There is not much demand for that capability, that I know of, since e-signings are done with the click of a mouse. I used to sign my W-9's with it before emailing them as pdf's. It records a datestamp along with the signature and the file becomes tamper proof.

If anyone is interested in taking it off my hands, send me a PM.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 ENJOA - walthtz on 7/22/11 2:08pm
 Re: ENJOA -  Shoshana/AZ on 7/22/11 2:11pm
 Re: ENJOA -  Shelly_FL on 7/22/11 4:07pm
 Re: ENJOA - walthtz on 7/22/11 4:49pm
 Check your p/m, Shelly n/m - FlaNotary2 on 7/22/11 7:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.