Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE!
Posted by NS35/CA of CA on 7/26/11 5:00pm Msg #391384
I'd done a faxback signing for them on 5/25.
I got a phone call from them yesterday (7/25) asking me sending them a CA Ack. I told her email me. Here is her email, like this,

" I have attached the California acknowledgement form that is missing from the 5/25/2011 with xxx, xxx, and xxx(names). Please fill out the CA Ack form for this signing and return back to me using the attached ups label."

My response email to them like this,

"I HAVE CHECKED MY RECORD AND IT SHOWS THAT THIS WAS A FAXBACKS SIGNING. I BELIEVE THAT I HAVE NOT MISSED ANYTHING IN THE PACKAGE. IF YOU'VE MISSED ACKNOWLEDGING PAGE THAT I HAD ALREADY DONE OR IF THIS IS A LATER ADD-ON, EITHER WAY, SORRY THAT I CANNOT HELP."

Here is her response email, like this,

"Just to clarify, even though this is an acknowledgement page that is required by the state of CA and is needed for a file that you executed for us, you are not going to complete this page. Is this correct?"

I did not respond to the above email. I found it sounds very stupid in itself.
I got a phone call from them this afternoon (7/26) urging me for sending them the CA Ack. form. She (not the same person sent me email) even "threatened" me that if they don't have it, they will deactivate my name on their calling system.

I can't believe what I've heard.

First I thought they would pdf the copy of the docs to show me what I might have missed (2 months later after it was closed). That's not the case. They pdf a blank CA Ack form and expect me to fill out those 3 names on it and UPS back to them. How convenient it is!

Something is missing here? Please advise.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! - NS35/CA on 7/26/11 5:00pm
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! -  Marian_in_CA on 7/26/11 5:25pm
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! - MaggieMae_CA on 7/26/11 5:34pm
 (sigh) One more time: "Advice" versus "Advise" -  Ernest__CT on 7/27/11 1:56am
 Never send a loose ack. Period. n/m -  Ernest__CT on 7/27/11 1:59am
 Re: NATIONAL LINK, AGAIN! NEED ADVISE, VERY APPRECIATE! -  garland/CA on 7/27/11 11:08am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.