Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

To Elda
Posted by MaggieMae_CA of CA on 6/1/05 3:10pm Msg #41559
I read your postings and see you're new. You mentioned that you were signed up
with NotaryPros and that you anticipated being called shortly for your first assignment. Please don't rely solely on that company to give you business. You need to sign up (if you haven't already) with as many companies as you can possibly find.

I strongly suggest that you start with the NotaryRotary website and look at the tab marked Signing Services. Since you are a "paid" member of NotaryRotary, you can click on the names of each of the companies listed under that heading and register with them.

Another suggestion is to do a 'Google' search of the topic Signing Services and see what comes up. I have found websites with signing service listings. You can click on the links on those sites and register with various companies as well.

Be careful not to ask for contact information for companies like JMT because someone is bound to blast you and tell you to do the work yourself because they clawed their way up to the top and don't want to lend a helping hand to their competition in a notary saturated market.

I tried emailing you at the email address shown on your profile, but my email to you wouldn't go thru. You might want to verify your email address.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Good Experience with JMT - Calnotary on 6/1/05 1:21pm
 Re: Good Experience with JMT - MaggieMae_CA on 6/1/05 1:25pm
 O.C.-CA-Good Experience with JMT - Elda Garibay on 6/1/05 2:19pm
 To Elda - MaggieMae_CA on 6/1/05 3:10pm
 Re: To Elda - Elda Garibay on 6/1/05 4:21pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.