Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Reminder that it's President's Day weekend
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 2/16/17 8:05am Msg #570107
and Monday is a hoiiday when you're calculating the three day rescission period.

Five inches of rain starting this morning at 10am...should be an interesting weekend. Be safe out there everyone. Our Oceano Dunes State Beach Park is closed to recreation and camping due to heavy flooding. Too many vehicles trying to out run the beach flooded areas. Good weekend to be aware/be prepared, especially the folks up north.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Reminder that it's President's Day weekend -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 8:05am
 Re: Reminder that it - Luckydog on 2/16/17 9:07am
 Thanks. I'd forgotten. I did a refi signing last night -  MW/VA on 2/16/17 9:39am
 It can, technically...rescission period ends midnight - Linda_H/FL on 2/16/17 9:45am
 Re: It can, technically...rescission period ends midnight -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 9:48am
 Why Thursday? They can fund on Wednesday if signed today n/m - Linda_H/FL on 2/16/17 9:50am
 Re: Why Thursday? They can fund on Wednesday if signed today -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/16/17 9:55am
 Thanks. I was thinking it could only fund if the bank -  MW/VA on 2/16/17 9:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.