Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Notary Cloud - Village Capital -new contact info for payment
Posted by Kristen Murphy of OH on 2/12/19 2:04pm Msg #603116
If you have been hired by Notary Cloud to do a loan app or mortgage for Village Capital, here is the person you need to contact for payment. After many weeks of unsuccessfully reaching out to Notary Cloud by email and voicemail, I called Village Capital. They gave me Tiffany's number and I left her a voice mail.

Within 15 minutes, I received the below email, so I hope this is a sign that they are really working to correct the payment issues. Another email directly after that was to someone else in her office (and copied to me) with the amount due to me and the appointment info (customer, loan number).

Her email:

As of February 01, 2019 we obtained new ownership of Notary Cloud.

The support@notarycloud.com email and phones have been deactivated.

We are still Notary Cloud, but my direct line now is 702-374-0226 and our email is scheduling@villagecapital.com,

We do have an accountant working diligently to get all past due payments out.

I will send a direct message to her to get this out to you ASAP.

Again, I apologize about this inconvenience.

Thank you,

Tiffany Saiia

Village Capital & Investments Notary Services

2863 St. Rose Pkwy Henderson, NV 89052

Notary Office: 702.374.0226 Fax: 702.441.1259

scheduling@villagecapital.com

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Notary Cloud - Village Capital -new contact info for payment - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 2:04pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital -new contact info for payment - Luckydog on 2/12/19 2:13pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 2:33pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Luckydog on 2/12/19 2:36pm
 Re: Notary Cloud - Village Capital - just received check - Kristen Murphy on 2/12/19 3:01pm
 Sorry,confused you with Diann below, her's from October. n/m - Luckydog on 2/12/19 5:44pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.