Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Cyber cowards. There are those who are aware of cyber
Posted by  MW/VA of VA on 2/13/19 11:55am Msg #603177
bullying, but cyber cowards are even worse, IMO. They use the internet for a vehicle for their personal issues & find it easy to attack those they don't have any personal contact with. It's a modern-day problem.
We've seen it before on this forum, and I want to publicly say that these personal attacks are the act of a cyber coward. There's no war to be fought or won here, this isn't like reality tv--it's not "Big Brother", "Survivor" or anything like that. There are no imagined "alliances" that call for acts of vengeance.
I had a vengeful act directed at me a couple of months ago because of something I had posted here that was taken out of context. It was done behind my back & was the act of a coward! Those who feel a need to make trouble for others need to get some professional help!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Cyber cowards. There are those who are aware of cyber -  MW/VA on 2/13/19 11:55am
 Re: Cyber cowards. There are those who are aware of cyber -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/13/19 12:07pm
 I agree. It shows a lack of character, which is contrary to -  MW/VA on 2/13/19 12:16pm
 I fondly remember the days on the Signing Registry -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/13/19 12:19pm
 The folks at NR have provided us with this forum to share -  MW/VA on 2/13/19 12:23pm
 Re: The folks at NR have provided us with this forum to share - LisaKT/CA on 2/13/19 1:44pm
 Absolutely correct, Lisa, they're no fools & see subterfuge_ n/m -  Christine/OK on 2/13/19 2:43pm
 Re: Cyber cowards. There are those who are aware of cyber -  JanetK_CA on 2/13/19 6:25pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.