Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Amrock
Posted by CopperheadTX of VA on 5/12/19 8:18am Msg #606357
I told them to kindly remove me from hybrid signings and they did that. They will not allow notaries to charge one fee for hybrid refi's and another fee for paper refi's (both fees have to be the same), so removing myself from hybrid signings was the only option I had. Sadly, I totally agree with someone on another post that at some point Amrock will be doing all their closings themselves, remotely from Detroit with their own employees once RON is completely established and accepted.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Amrock's reduced Hybrid fees. I told them absolutely NO! - grapebed on 5/11/19 2:29pm
 Re: Amrock -  ikando on 5/11/19 6:25pm
 Re: Amrock - CopperheadTX on 5/12/19 8:18am
 Yep. Amrock notaries must adjust their business model right - grapebed on 5/12/19 7:31pm
 Not true -  Barb25 on 5/17/19 4:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.