Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Per Title "I was a no show"
Posted by CW2Ret/VA of VA on 6/19/19 8:06am Msg #607630
Last night at 6 PM I got a call from a very upset woman who wanted to know if I was going to show up for my appointment. She informed me that she had to call Title to get my name and phone number since IAW Title I was the assigned NSA. At first I was very confused and wondered what had happen and had I make some sort of mistake. When she said we were meeting in San Jose I realized we had a problem.

I then explained that I am a Virginia Notary (in Virginia) and that San Jose is in California (at least the last time I checked). Even she realized that I wasn't going to be meeting her that evening and I suggested that she call Title again. See explained that she was wondering why she was given my name and phone number by Title since someone named Juan had called and introduced himself (apparently did not remember his last name) and my name is John.

I didn't get which Title company it was.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Per Title "I was a no show" - CW2Ret/VA on 6/19/19 8:06am
 Re: Per Title "I was a no show" -  Cheryl Elliott on 6/19/19 8:30am
 Your fault.. "I was a no show" - Signerbill on 6/19/19 9:44am
 You missed your flight the SS sent you apparently, lol n/m - Luckydog on 6/19/19 11:54am
 Re: You missed your flight the SS sent you apparently, lol - CW2Ret/VA on 6/19/19 12:14pm
 Were you supposed to perform this closing doing RON? n/m -  Teresa/FL on 6/19/19 1:48pm
 A remote closing? n/m - CW2Ret/VA on 6/19/19 2:16pm
 Re: A remote closing? -  VT_Syrup on 6/19/19 3:31pm
 Re: Per Title "I was a no show" just curious -  canotaryhere on 6/19/19 9:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.