Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Signing Wiz
Posted by Walt Ashley of FL on 7/10/19 5:42pm Msg #608302
I had my share if problems with them. I can tell you the PA Department of State would do nothing for a non PA resident. The States Attorney would do nothing. The Chamber of Commerce would do nothing. I did contact the title company that the jobs I did were for. I also paid a private collection agency to contact them, and those guys got nowhere, but they did report John and Aaron to the credit bureaus. Finally out of the blue 9 months after my last job for them John called and told me he was sending the money on PayPal, which he did. All $940 they owed me. He asked that I get on here and sing his praises, which I will never do. He also asked me to work for him again, and said he would pay me in advance. I would do neither. Scum suckers might change their ways, but I won’t support them. You each need to make your own decisions, but for me I am surprised they are still in business!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Wiz - Bill Paul on 1/29/18 7:34am
 If you learn to use Signing Central to check out cos. you -  MW/VA on 1/29/18 9:18am
 Re: If you learn to use Signing Central to check out cos. you - Bill Paul on 1/29/18 3:29pm
 There's a lesson for us all in this situation. Thanks Bill P - Lee/AR on 1/30/18 7:57am
 A suggestion for you, Bill -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/29/18 10:08am
 Re: Signing Wiz - dabeef on 5/18/19 3:15pm
 Re: Signing Wiz - Walt Ashley on 7/10/19 5:42pm
 Re: Signing Wiz - dabeef on 5/18/19 4:45pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.