Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Altisource Portfolio Solutions oops, sorry
Posted by  NJW/FL of FL on 7/21/11 4:59pm Msg #390536
Has anyone else been contacted by this company requesting registration? After submitting the usual documents I received and email that I am approved by their Compliance Dept. The final step will be to register online for REALTrans e-commerce platform and I will be paid electronically. Also states that this final step has no cost at all. Well, when you get into the docs that they want you to click agree to, they mention a $50. set up fee to use the site, then also a fee for every job completed. I have emailed them asking what this is all about and am awaiting a response. Anyone else have any experience with this company? What a waste of time....
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Altisource Portfolio Solutions oops, sorry -  NJW/FL on 7/21/11 4:59pm
 I got their e-mail but had several questions -  Linda_H/FL on 7/21/11 7:11pm
 And I have a question for you Nancy.. -  Linda_H/FL on 7/21/11 7:15pm
 Re: And I have a question for you Nancy.. -  NJW/FL on 7/22/11 5:45am
 Re: Altisource Portfolio Solutions oops, sorry - jmorling on 7/22/11 1:54pm
 Re: Altisource Portfolio Solutions oops, sorry -  Barb25 on 7/26/11 2:00pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.