Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Tip: Setting up UPS/Fed/DHL accounts
Posted by  Nicole_NCali of CA on 6/1/05 3:02pm Msg #41555
After completing signing number 256, and receiving telephone calls from title/lender/ss for tracking information, I have established accounts with Fedex, UPS and DHL (joke) This way tracking information can be sent to me in an email and sent to the receiver in email. I love this feature with fedex because, most of my clients only give me their account numbers and I can take the night before to generate my packing slips for my packages. (YOu can also do this with UPS) So far, I haven't had anyone give me DHL info for return packages.

So I would advise new NSA to establish these accounts. As an aside, the services are free and the drive will get your your shipping supplies on the next day after the order.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Tip: Setting up UPS/Fed/DHL accounts -  Nicole_NCali on 6/1/05 3:02pm
 UPS and FedEx Accounts - MaggieMae_CA on 6/1/05 3:25pm
 Re: UPS and FedEx Accounts -  Laura_NH on 6/1/05 4:15pm
 Thanks Laura! n/m - MaggieMae_CA on 6/1/05 4:21pm
 no problem Maggie, Glad I could help! - Laura_NH on 6/1/05 9:54pm
 Re: Tip: Setting up UPS/Fed/DHL accounts - Sherri_IN on 6/1/05 10:01pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.