Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Useful free scanner app for your phone
Posted by  VT_Syrup of VT on 12/5/18 8:44am Msg #600924
I haven't tried it yet. But the ability to create Microsoft Word documents would be great. I could send it to my laptop, add a cover letter as the first page, add an invoice if needed, and then password protect the document.

Most scanners produce PDF documents, but then you need Adobe Acrobat to make any changes, and that's expensive. (I know there are cheaper alternatives, but they haven't worked well for me.)

The hitch that pops to mind is if the person you're sending it to is on a strict budget (or their employer gives them a stripped-down computer) and they don't have Microsoft Word.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Useful free scanner app for your phone - Luckydog on 12/1/18 7:58pm
 *It's or It is* for the grammar police... so sorry n/m - Luckydog on 12/1/18 8:00pm
 Re: Useful free scanner app for your phone -  John/CT on 12/4/18 7:51pm
 TY, LD. Helpful info. :) n/m -  Christine/OK on 12/5/18 8:30am
 Re: Useful free scanner app for your phone -  VT_Syrup on 12/5/18 8:44am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.