Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Minnesota Extreme Weather Conditions
Posted by PegiT_MN of MN on 2/11/19 8:18am Msg #603064
Hello TacomaBoy. We have been getting dangerously low temperatures, ice, fog, and snow here in Minnesota for the past six weeks. I take it day by day and at least try to make an attempt to get out and complete my round of signings for the day. Some days I can get them done, other days I must turn them back if road and weather conditions are too extreme.

Minnesota is used to these kind of conditions, just not this bad as we are having this year, but I don't think the area you live and work in accustomed to this type of severe weather. Our roads are continuously plowed, sanded, salted, treated, etc.

All I can say is, please be safe if you do attempt to work in these conditions. The lenders, title companies, and signing companies have all been really great about getting things rescheduled, allowing us to meet at coffee shops, etc. Don't feel bad if you can't get out to do your signings as your safety comes first. Today I too am struggling with the fact that we had snow all day yesterday, the roads are icy today, and I have several closings to attempt to get done in this weather. If I would be able to complete my round of signings for the day, it would be my first day in my career as a loan signer where my total fees for the day have a comma in them. I have come close before, but have never accomplished this. It may not happen for me today, it may not happen for me ever, but I am certainly going to try.

Please stay safe out there TacomaBoy and everyone else in the United States that is being affected by these horrible weather conditions.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Pacific NW Weather - TacomaBoy on 2/11/19 1:24am
 Minnesota Extreme Weather Conditions - PegiT_MN on 2/11/19 8:18am
 Re: Minnesota Extreme Weather Conditions - TacomaBoy on 2/11/19 3:45pm
 Safety first--always! n/m -  MW/VA on 2/11/19 9:12am
 Thank You Marilyn . . . - PegiT_MN on 2/11/19 4:14pm
 only 37 more days til spring for most of us... -  Cheryl Elliott on 2/11/19 4:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.