Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam???
Posted by Haroon Anwarzai of NY on 6/19/19 12:08pm Msg #607657
Got an email
On Mon, Jun 17, 2019, at 4:45 PM, Emily Furlong
<emilyfurlong01@hotmail.com> wrote:
Good afternoon. I have some clients who need to sign loan and purchase documents in there office on Thursday 06/20 and need a notary closing(waiting for the lender to finish up with other docs) is that something you can handle and if so, what is the procedure and your fee?

Note:The closing package will be email to you prior the closing date

Thank you,

Emily Furlong
First America Title.

asking me to open an account with Dotloop? ok that is not a big deal. But, I searched for Emily Furlong on LinkedIn. I got a few results but none worked for any signing company. Next, I Googled First America Title. There is no such company?

Please be careful, not sure if this a trick to sign up for Dotloop (I did not find a phone number to confirm, and I have to open an account to get in touch with customer service??? that is a red flag) or the scammer wants to access your Google contacts and your info.

Not sure why people choose to be evil, but shi#T heads exist.

Please be careful about how you share your information online.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? - Haroon Anwarzai on 6/19/19 12:08pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? -  VT_Syrup on 6/19/19 12:16pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? -  Mike Goodey on 6/19/19 12:32pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? -  VT_Syrup on 6/19/19 12:20pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? - Luckydog on 6/19/19 1:12pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? - Mills Mobile Notary Service on 6/19/19 6:54pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? - Haroon Anwarzai on 6/19/19 10:22pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? - Janet Pattison on 6/19/19 2:20pm
 SCAM! There is no First America Title & everyone has been -  MW/VA on 6/19/19 3:34pm
 Re: Emily Furlong First America Title ??? is this a scam??? -  JanetK_CA on 6/19/19 6:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.