Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Anyone else frustrated?
Posted by Kellosh/CA of CA on 6/19/19 2:47pm Msg #607668
I think about half my signings these days arrive on my desk with misinformation or missing information. i.e. Of my four today, two had errors. In the first, Title gave me the phone number for the brother of the signer (who, for some reason, still confirmed the appointment and address, even though he lives thirty miles away it turns out). For the second, Title gave me both the wrong phone number and the wrong address. Luckily the phone number was of the signer's spouse, who relayed the message, but the address is 15 miles away from the one where I accepted the signing (which is only three blocks from my home office, the whole reason I took it.) I know this industry requires a lot of moving parts to function quickly, but I'm getting frustrated by how much I'm having to compensate for sloppy title mistakes.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Anyone else frustrated? - Kellosh/CA on 6/19/19 2:47pm
 3rd lowest bidder... frustrated? - Signerbill on 6/19/19 3:09pm
 Re: 3rd lowest bidder... frustrated? - Luckydog on 6/19/19 3:29pm
 RENEGOTIATE FEE n/m - Lee/AR on 6/19/19 5:05pm
 Re: Anyone else frustrated? -  Ernest__CT on 6/19/19 6:51pm
 And this is why ... - BobbiCT on 6/20/19 6:22am
 And, of course, to add .. - BobbiCT on 6/20/19 6:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.