Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

N they don't, and very few do
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/9/19 8:02am Msg #609232
Nope, not me, I do not even see those in my pipeline. I learned to use the block feature or unsubcribed to those companies. They do not affect me in the least.
The NSA's who do accept them, great for them! They learn the art of working for less than minimum wage and hone in on their collection skills and eventually fall out of the biz. The sad thing is, they did all this free work to keep these $40.00 companies in business just to sucker in the next newbie. I don't feel bad for them. There is too much information out there and sources and if they do not know what they need to make, it's a hard lesson for their future.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Good news for us?? - Yoli/CA on 8/8/19 11:14am
 Yes. The lower interest rates have caused a nice increase -  MW/VA on 8/8/19 2:18pm
 Re: Good news for us?? - Signerbill on 8/8/19 6:27pm
 Nope. Not everyone. n/m - Lee/AR on 8/8/19 9:14pm
 N they don't, and very few do - Luckydog on 8/9/19 8:02am
 Re: Good news for us?? GREAT NEWS.... - Pamela/CA on 8/9/19 1:26pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.