Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Just want to throw this in the mix
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/9/19 8:11am Msg #609233
Many people think SD has only low paying offers however, no different than your big box players who are continually lowering their fees as well. It's just not always the ones who use SD. Quicken, Amrock...all less than the $$$, so let us just look at the whole picture. SD platform, in my opinion, is the best in the business, however, there are a ton of bad companies who utilize the platform. I have yet to be stiffed or not paid form any SD company either, but then again, I always know who I extend credit to and not take everything and know what my red line is. Responsibility again falls back on us. Really low offers are not on my radar as I chose not to work with, listen or accept text lasts from these companies.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/8/19 4:58pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Luckydog on 8/8/19 6:34pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - pdl/cali on 8/8/19 7:31pm
 I hear that many lenders/TC's are exiting from SD and that - grapebed on 8/8/19 7:48pm
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/9/19 6:15am
 Re: The more you learn about how SD works, the worse it appears. - Lee/AR on 8/8/19 8:24pm
 This platform works for many, but I chose not to participate -  MW/VA on 8/8/19 8:43pm
 Just want to throw this in the mix - Luckydog on 8/9/19 8:11am
 Totally agree, L n/m - Lee/AR on 8/9/19 7:35pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.