Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I get paid always
Posted by Luckydog of FL on 8/9/19 10:15am Msg #609236
Funds, does not fund, I don't care, not my issue. I was contracted to go out, get it signed, scanned back and overnighted. That is what I am paid to perform. If they change their minds, not my problem. They get paid a lot and have a fund available they (title) can pull from and make it up and up. It's up to the SS to demand payment from title for us, if not comes from their pocket. Do surveyors get paid? Yes. Did appraiser get paid? Did SS get paid, probably something... well so do I.

Nobody works for free, spends time, money on paper and toner and gas to settle for that excuse. Too many do, so that's why they do it. People need to stand up for themselves and not accepting that sob story. We are contracted, not an employee, they have an obligation to pay us.

If I get there and an issue, 1/2 price print, trip and shred fee.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Superior Signing Company - Denise Mentz on 8/7/19 11:24am
 Re: Superior Signing Company - Luckydog on 8/7/19 12:13pm
 Re: Superior Signing Company - pdl/cali on 8/7/19 2:34pm
 a lot of signing companies pay - notarydi/CA on 8/7/19 10:24pm
 Re: a lot of signing companies pay -  JanetK_CA on 8/7/19 10:35pm
 Re: Superior Signing Company -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/9/19 7:37am
 I get paid always - Luckydog on 8/9/19 10:15am
 Re: I get paid always -  ikando on 8/9/19 5:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.