Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been
Posted by  ikando of OK on 8/10/19 3:03pm Msg #609265
You all seem to be from California. I've received the "Dear Citizen" call too. I'm letting our local news media know because it's obviously going to really impact senior citizens who may not be as internet-scam aware as we are.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/9/19 5:20pm
 I got one of those the other day, too. Blocked the no. -  JanetK_CA on 8/9/19 7:34pm
 Re: I got one of those the other day, too. Blocked the no. -  canotaryhere on 8/10/19 5:33am
 Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/10/19 8:50am
 Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been - MikeC/TX on 8/11/19 5:27pm
 Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been - Pamela/CA on 8/10/19 11:45am
 Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been -  ikando on 8/10/19 3:03pm
 Re: Even wierder...call from the SSA telling me my SSN has been - notarydi/CA on 8/10/19 5:23pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.