Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: I had a signing yesterday for an ss & my printer just
Posted by MikeC/TX of TX on 9/8/19 5:54pm Msg #610035
It's best to download the files to your computer and print them from there. If you're concerned about having these files on your computer, you can digitally "shred" them using free programs such as FileShredder.

Everyone using Windows knows or should know that when you delete a file, it goes to your Recycle Bin, where it can be recovered if necessary. Even if you decide to "permanently" delete it, it can still be recovered. The reason for this is that even if you "permanently" delete a file, it still exists on the drive until that space is used by another file - which could take months or years, depending on the size of the drive. Programs like FileShredder will overwrite the original file with random data so that it's impossible to recover.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Print by PDF size with dual tray printer -  LynnNC on 9/6/19 9:49am
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer - Yoli/CA on 9/6/19 10:40am
 I had a signing yesterday for an ss & my printer just -  MW/VA on 9/6/19 11:47am
 Re: I had a signing yesterday for an ss & my printer just - Luckydog on 9/6/19 5:58pm
 Likewise n/m -  John/CT on 9/6/19 6:44pm
 What he said... n/m - shooterclay on 9/6/19 8:50pm
 I never had to do that but I guess I will from now on. ;-) n/m -  MW/VA on 9/8/19 11:33am
 Re: I had a signing yesterday for an ss & my printer just - MikeC/TX on 9/8/19 5:54pm
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer - Luckydog on 9/6/19 5:57pm
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer - Mobile1/PA on 9/6/19 8:09pm
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer - shooterclay on 9/6/19 8:53pm
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer -  LynnNC on 9/10/19 7:46am
 Re: Print by PDF size with dual tray printer - Luckydog on 9/10/19 10:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.