Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Two receipts or one inclusive form
Posted by  JanetK_CA of CA on 10/8/19 10:31pm Msg #610909
For GNW, I don't use a separate form, but I itemize notary fees apart from any other charges on a separate line on forms I created for myself in Word. (It's a table with multiple columns for what I like to include, and enough rows to itemize.)

For loan signing, much of what we do is unrelated to actual notary work. We generally quote fees at a flat rate, so I don't usually separate those out, I just list what I consider 'scope of work', which does not mention number of notarizations. That's like doing the notarizations for free, but charging the client for everything else, like printing, driving, facilitating the signing (for docs that mostly don't get notarized), possibly scanning, and then dropping with shipper.

I suspect most of us here do something similar.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Two receipts or one inclusive form - Tariq Salih on 10/8/19 3:56pm
 I use one QB invoice and separate travel from notarizations n/m - sigtogo/OR on 10/8/19 7:16pm
 Re: Two receipts or one inclusive form -  JanetK_CA on 10/8/19 10:31pm
 Re: Two receipts or one inclusive form -  Linda_TN on 10/9/19 12:11am
 Re: Two receipts or one inclusive form - CopperheadTX on 10/9/19 7:41am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.