Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Launch of Brand New Notary Software!
Posted by PixieDoodle of CA on 7/15/03 2:37pm Msg #50
Hello,
I want to tell everyone about some brand new software just for notaries that I think will help you run your business much smoother.

It is called Notary Tracker, and does just that. It tracks everyting you need for your business: your appointments, your milage, your expenses including your tax deductable ones! It looks very nice and has a very simple user interface, and all at an affordable price.

On top of that there is a referral program that gives you money back when you refer other notaries that purchase it. It could end up paying for itself just like that.

It was designed with the notary in mind to include everything you might need or want to keep track of in your business. No need to use 2 or 3 different programs to keep track of your clients, expenses, appointments and miles etc... There is even a blacklist section to keep track of the companies you do not want to work for and why.

Please check it out and if you love it and buy it, feel free to use me as your refferal.

Thank You,
Victoria Villandry

go to http://www.notarytracker.com To check out the software.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Launch of Brand New Notary Software! - PixieDoodle on 7/15/03 2:37pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.