Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

$45 fee then what? I was approached with a $40 fee!
Posted by Patrick Bailey of ME on 8/7/03 2:28am Msg #61
It's getting stupid, the smaller companies are dropping their rates to get more business and the less reputable lending institutions and banks (which posted record profits last year by the way) are eating it up. I refuse to work anymore for low payors, slow payors, or excuse givers anymore. There ARE enough top notch professional company's out there that aren't afraid to pay me a respectable fee AND pay me on time because the reputable banks ARE starting to wake up to the fact that once again it's a buyers market and customer service is the order of the day!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 $45 fee then what? I was approached with a $40 fee! - Patrick Bailey on 8/7/03 2:28am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.