Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: New notary - how to get experience
Posted by Christina Watson of WA on 8/12/03 5:29pm Msg #75
Some Notaries that I have gotten in touch will are very helpful with lots of information to offer. It may take time and research but most notaries are very willing to help others get started.

How I got started was by getting the certification course through the National Association of Signing Agents. Expensive but there is alot of useful information throughout the book they send you.

Once I was certified I just started sending emails out to contacts at Title & Escrow companies. I visited with the VP of one company and made an agreement to do training with one of their senior closers. It is a great opportunity to work with individuals that have years of experience. Once you line up something with a mentor take notes and gain as much information that you can from them.

I posted a notice on this website myself for a mentor to allow me to attend one of their signings with them to even see if this was something I wanted to pursue. It was a great experience just to see how this notary handled the signings. If you are like me I am a visual and hands on person.

If you need some help contact me @ christinawatson@notarypublic.com

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 New notary - how to get experience - David Jeffrey on 8/7/03 5:08pm
 Re: New notary - how to get experience - Christina Watson on 8/12/03 5:29pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.