Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

I tell them that as a notary...
Posted by  Roger_OH of OH on 7/28/11 5:56pm Msg #391858
I'm a commissioned officer of the state, sworn to defend the public trust. The reason that TCs
use notaries as signing agents is that we are bastions of trust and integrity, and uphold a title that dates back two thousand years.

Your notary role protects all the parties in the signing; you protect the TC by ensuring the BOs are who they say they are, and that they sign the documents correctly and in all the right places. You protect the BOs by ensuring that they are aware of what they are signing and are doing so willingly.

Like Bob said, it rarely comes up, but this has always worked for me to allay any concerns.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 How do you deal with borrowers who are uncomfortable with... - Stephany Redd on 7/28/11 12:48pm
 Re: How do you deal with borrowers who are uncomfortable with... - Anita Edwards on 7/28/11 1:01pm
 Re: How do you deal with borrowers who are uncomfortable with... -  Notarysigner on 7/28/11 1:02pm
 Re: How do you deal with borrowers who are uncomfortable with... -  Yoli/CA on 7/28/11 1:06pm
 Manilla Envelope? Nefarious? -  NJDiva on 7/28/11 2:48pm
 Re: How do you deal with borrowers who are uncomfortable with... - Pam/TN on 7/28/11 6:54pm
 Please don't abuse me, but my NNA Certification indicates - Bob_Chicago on 7/28/11 2:30pm
 I tell them that as a notary... -  Roger_OH on 7/28/11 5:56pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.