Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Quicken Loan closings
Posted by  HisHughness of TX on 8/1/11 4:38pm Msg #392211
Recently I posted an account of a Quicken Loan refi closing on my daughter's home. I was impressed with the professionaism displayed by the loan officer, and were that the only criterion would unhesitatingly recommend Quicken.

However, if you recall, Title Source, which is the Quicken in-house TC, sent a signing agent to the closing who was so ill-prepared he did not even know how to swear a signer, and in fact did not know what a jurat is. There were other issues also.

Well, Title Source has informed me that they have now removed that NSA from their database. However, they have failed to address the fundamental problem, which is that only notaries of the caliber we got are going to be willing to accept their anemic fees.

Consequently, if you want to be assured that your closing will go smoothly and <that there will subsequently be no problems that could invalidate your closing documents>, I would definitely not recommend Quicken.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Quicken Loan closings -  HisHughness on 8/1/11 4:38pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings - MikeC/NY on 8/1/11 4:49pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings - SueW/Tn on 8/1/11 4:56pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings -  HisHughness on 8/1/11 5:03pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings -  Heather Smith on 8/2/11 8:42pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings -  Glenn Strickler on 8/1/11 5:24pm
 Until my recent Quicken deal with Title Source -  Linda_H/FL on 8/1/11 5:29pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings - Arnold Mclellan on 8/2/11 9:08am
 Re: Quicken Loan closings - SusieTN on 8/2/11 9:26am
 Used to do a ton of Quickens, loved 'em, loved the pens, -  Susan Fischer on 8/1/11 5:29pm
 Re: Used to do a ton of Quickens, loved 'em, loved the pens, - John Schenk on 8/1/11 7:07pm
 No demise -  MichiganAl on 8/2/11 2:33am
 Aces, Alex. Glad to hear that. Happy borrowers make -  Susan Fischer on 8/2/11 8:06am
 Re: Quicken Loan closings -  Jessica Ward on 8/1/11 9:27pm
 Re: Quicken Loan closings - pat/WA on 8/2/11 11:24am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.