Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Re: Long Time
Posted by Ninna Mantooth-Lopez of LA on 8/22/03 8:40pm Msg #87
While i've been in the escrow and title business for 17 years, I just recently began mobile notary doc signing. I agree that the notary fee should be at least $75.00 or more; however, it is difficult breaking into this business unless you can be competitive and there are notaries out there that will accept $50 or even less. Once I establish myself and prove my experience to the different web-notary services that I am associating with, I will possibly consider raising my fee. Nothing compares to exceptional service and I think most companies will pay for it, but you have to prove yourself first. Just my lil' ol' opinion.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Long Time - Christina Watson on 8/12/03 5:38pm
 Re: Long Time -  Tina_MA on 8/13/03 12:50am
 Re: Long Time - Ninna Mantooth-Lopez on 8/22/03 8:40pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.