Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Orange County Title Company
Posted by loandocs of CA on 4/18/14 5:06pm Msg #506149
I happened upon an interesting situation today. ORANGE COUNTY Title Company in CA requires, as part of their adding notaries to their database, an interview which includes allowing them, to take a look inside the Notary's Journal, to see if the Notary knows how to fill out the Journal properly per State of CA requirements. I talked to Kirsten at OC Title and she said they do this for the protection of their clients because many notaries don't make proper journal entries. As you know, this is not legal. She said they aren't interested in the information, they just want to be sure the journal is being completed properly. I told her that this is something that could be tested in a mock testing situation. She got huffy and said that if I can't go along with it, then I can't be in their database.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Orange County Title Company - loandocs on 4/18/14 5:06pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.