Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Check Received from TULLIS LOONEY (was "On Call on Site")
Posted by Hart - Marilyn of PA on 7/29/14 8:49pm Msg #512507
Received my first $50.00 check from Mr Looney towards my $125, fee from a closing I did 3 years ago. Yes I have been waiting that long!!
Took it into Bank of America....and the teller took one look at his account.........and almost laughed out loud.

STILL NO MONEY CHECK NO GOOD!!!

Called Florida today to ask what I can do..............wasn't aware of this but they said it is a Felony in that state if you write bad checks..........I am out to get this half wit!!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Check Received from TULLIS LOONEY (was "On Call on Site") - Hart - Marilyn on 7/29/14 8:49pm
 Searching them back to 2010 shows they were in trouble then. -  Sha/CA on 7/29/14 9:54pm
 Marilyn call the courthouse in your county...... - loancloser46 on 7/30/14 12:50am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.