Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Use of embosser no longer required in AL?
Posted by Darlin_AL of AL on 8/19/14 9:26am Msg #513643
From info published on the xyz site as reference according to states, for notaries, effective jan '12 the use of an embosser no longer manadatory; use of the stamp or embosser, or both is now legal. (w/certain verbiage on stamp).Yea....but this am I get a call from Solutionstar requires the embosser. If the SoS has published this change in the law, can a lender, after the fact, reject docs due to the preference? I did not see it in instructions. opinions please.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Use of embosser no longer required in AL? - Darlin_AL on 8/19/14 9:26am
 Re: Use of embosser no longer required in AL? -  VT_Syrup on 8/19/14 9:47am
 Re: Use of embosser no longer required in AL? - Luckydog on 8/19/14 9:55am
 I stopped using the embosser, years ago. -  Jack/AL on 8/19/14 10:07am
 Re: Use of embosser no longer required in AL? -  A S Johnson on 8/19/14 3:36pm
 I dunno. They did not require use of mine. -  Jack/AL on 8/19/14 3:40pm
 It is the client "Nationstar Bau Government" for a modif - Darlin_AL on 8/19/14 5:43pm
 I have no idea why they want the emboss-ment-hood-ness, -  Jack/AL on 8/19/14 8:05pm
 Re: Use of embosser no longer required in AL? - edwin houtkooper on 8/20/14 5:07pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.