Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Had a FATCO signing this week, confirmation said refi
Posted by  Cheryl Elliott of CA on 8/22/14 6:40pm Msg #513910
When I got the notification that docs had been uploaded to the website, there were only two pages, a signature affidavit and fedex return airbill. WTH. Called and emailed for hours. Finally five minutes before the signing appt. I'm told there is just one document to be signed and notarized for $XXX.

No one told me that the first notary who drove 30 miles away to sign the entire loan package failed to have the co-borrower, who had POA for husband, sign as POA, and left it blank because the borrower is in an Alzheimer's care facility 200 miles away.

That's what happens when you hire notaries who are not dialed into this biz. I probably made more on one document than she made on the entire package.

Gotta love this biz.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Had a FATCO signing this week, confirmation said refi -  Cheryl Elliott on 8/22/14 6:40pm
 Re: Clean up -  notary4az2 on 8/22/14 8:04pm
 good job..... - notarydi/CA on 8/22/14 8:43pm
 Interesting...I had to clean up a FATCO signing - zetetic/IN on 8/23/14 9:04am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.