Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Non Payment by The Closer LLC
Posted by Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. of NC on 9/21/14 10:23am Msg #515685
I have been attempting a collection of a successful close completed in July. This 'vendor' has always been marginal with a slow pay history. I waited the requisite 45 days to get them to provide a payment for the closing but to date all my inquiries have not produced any credible response. They may be out of business but until I get an official notification to confirm this possibility I want to alert all notaries that they owe me money and should not be tolerated!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Non Payment by The Closer LLC - Alan Socol ATS Consulting, Inc. on 9/21/14 10:23am
 Re: Non Payment by The Closer LLC - Luckydog on 9/21/14 11:19am
 Re: Non Payment by The Closer LLC - LKT/CA on 9/21/14 11:54am
 Slow and low pay history -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/21/14 1:15pm
 Pablo has been gone from The Closer for some time now . . . n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/21/14 6:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.