Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Vendor training research project
Posted by  Notarysigner of CA on 9/21/14 10:52am Msg #515688
Yes that's right, I'm bored.

I've been researching some of these sites that offer training for people wanting to become notaries here in California. While I have a LONG way to go some of my first discoveries are not disappointing in terms of why we have so many NSA who don't know what they're doing.

Right off the bat training varies greatly and you can receive notary training for as little as $19. You can find these Vendors (close to 1,100) on the Ca S.O.S. Website.

Almost ALL of the training ( on-line) simply provides two things, A copy of the Notary Training Vendor Workbook which you can download for free if you just visited the Ca. S.O.S. Website. AND some homespun test (with answers ) that SOMEBODY thought was important. Gheez!

Second , the number of notaries who have embarked on this training, a lot who post here ( but don't worry you know who you are) as a source of income. Third, SS and notary Directories also providing notary training?

I'm finding there's more in a post, then just a post. Stay tuned.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Vendor training research project -  Notarysigner on 9/21/14 10:52am
 Re: Vendor training research projec - Marian_in_CA on 9/21/14 3:45pm
 Re: Vendor training research projec -  Notarysigner on 9/21/14 5:18pm
 Re: Vendor training research projec - Marian_in_CA on 9/21/14 5:49pm
 Re: Vendor training research projec -  John Tennant on 9/21/14 5:59pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.