Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Posting to Signing Central (Venting!)
Posted by parkerc/ME of ME on 9/29/14 4:18pm Msg #516166
After getting the latest picky email from ServiceStink/CircusLink (Version #5…or is it Version #10?) of their ridiculous stipulations to file completion reports to get paid (depending on which part of the company it is, what day of the month it is, whether it’s a full moon or waning moon, yada yada), I was curious as to how much lower their SC ratings had gone. When I saw 3 stars, I thought “whoa, doggie, what’s goin’ on that they’ve earned 3 stars when they are a 1-star act.” Aha. Out of 49 posts since they absorbed LSI at the end of 2013, 45 posts gave them 1 or 2 stars…4 posts actually gave them 4 and 5 stars, citing “met my fee” or “timely payment”. Excuse me, but to those of you who gave this bottom-feeder 4-5 stars for “met my fee”….in this business, for us professionals, our acceptable “fee” STARTS at $XXX. Since those guilty don’t seem to understand what 3 X’s mean…that means, starting fee is AT LEAST $100. That’s for very experienced, professional signing agents who know how to set their fees to cover expenses plus value their worth to make more than they would at a fast-food joint. And as for those who posted “timely payment”. Excuse me, but to those of you who gave this bottom-feeder 4 or 5 stars for “timely payment”…in this business, timely payment is always less than 30 days. (If you don’t pay your utility bills in 30 days, you get additional charges…and if you don’t pay your bill in 60 days, how do you like reading by candle light?) SL’s TRUE rating since the end of December (at the absorption of LSI) is between 1 (1-1/2 stars if you included those misleading 4-5 star ratings).
So, unless you are getting at least $XXX for your signings, please DON’T comment “met my fee” and give them 4-5 stars. We all know that you are one of those agents who are accepting the barrel scrapings of $50-$85 fees (basically doing it for free). And if you’re not getting paid within 30 days, please DON’T give them 4 or 5 stars for “timely payment”. They do not deserve to be promoted to a 3-star act (which the majority of us wouldn’t work for even with that rating) when they are only a 1-star (or less) act. Those misleading 4-5 star out-of-the-norm ratings that you give to SL probably brand you as a shill.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Posting to Signing Central (Venting!) - parkerc/ME on 9/29/14 4:18pm
 Service Link (for those who "Search" for them) n/m - parkerc/ME on 9/29/14 4:22pm
 Re: Posting to Signing Central (Venting!) -  Claudine Osborne on 9/29/14 4:26pm
 Yep, Cheryl. Nailed it! :D n/m -  Christine/OK on 9/29/14 5:28pm
 Re: Posting to Signing Central (Venting!) - Darlin_AL on 9/29/14 7:24pm
 Amen Cheryl! Loved '...reading by candlelight'! n/m - HrdwrkrVA on 9/29/14 7:47pm
 I know what you're saying, Cheryl -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/14 7:45am
 Forgot to mention that SS company owners -  Cheryl Elliott on 9/30/14 8:21am
 All excellent points! n/m -  JanetK_CA on 9/30/14 3:05pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.