Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Spots vertically on pages... help please
Posted by Abigail Ganje of CA on 10/24/14 6:04pm Msg #517923
I just purchased a refurbished HP 4350tn from innovatepc.com. I was so excited because it was at a great price and has all the features I want. When the box was on my doorstep I noticed it was damaged, not horribly but damaged. I went ahead and opened and set it up.
All seemed great until I printed, every page has (a repeating defect) oval shaped black dots with white centers vertically down the page. The toner report states there is 8,424 more pages left so, don't think the toner is the problem. Also, the maintenance kit states it is at 77% so, don't think that is the issue.
I used the HP website and followed directions for cleaning, and no luck. I also contacted where I purchased it and was told to wipe the inside down with alcohol and a microfiber cloth, especially the rollers. I did that that too.. got lots of dust out but, it didn't help at all.
I did notice a difference when I printed the laser jet printer cleaning page off the menu on the printer. There were only 2 spots and they were faint. I have a few weeks left in my 30 day money back guarantee so am hoping someone might have a solution or an idea for me to try????
Thanks
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Spots vertically on pages... help please - Abigail Ganje on 10/24/14 6:04pm
 Do you have another toner cartridge you can try? -  Linda_H/FL on 10/24/14 6:15pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - Carolyn Bodley on 10/24/14 8:04pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - desktopfull on 10/24/14 8:29pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - Ali/IL on 10/24/14 8:48pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - Carolyn Bodley on 10/25/14 8:53am
 Drum is internal in hp cartridges n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 10/24/14 9:09pm
 You're right, thinking about Brother printer. n/m - desktopfull on 10/27/14 4:40pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please -  walthtz on 10/25/14 1:59pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - LKT/CA on 10/24/14 9:25pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please -  JanetK_CA on 10/24/14 11:56pm
 Re: Spots vertically on pages... help please - Abigail Ganje on 10/26/14 5:19pm
 Why would a company ship a printer with toner installed? - Carolyn Bodley on 10/26/14 8:32pm
 Re: Why would a company ship a printer with toner installed? - Abigail Ganje on 10/28/14 4:54pm
 Glad the new cartridge works and spots gone n/m - Carolyn Bodley on 10/28/14 9:46pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.