Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

It's not just in Florida
Posted by  ikando of OK on 10/30/14 11:34amMsg #518287
I read the thread below about the article in the St. Petersburg, Florida paper. But because I'm so concerned, I thought I'd post my comments to a new thread.

Think about all the other states that will follow suit if this goes on. The only thing to keep smaller groups (processors, surety bond issuers AND notaries) from being run over by the public relations machine of that monster organization is to make our voices heard. When we just comment among ourselves, nothing will change except them getting stronger.

Contact your state officials to let them know that that "Association" does not represent us and is instead a for-profit organization that is potentially creating more problems and negative outcomes for those state officials. When it starts hitting them in the face, the politicians will step back. But WE HAVE TO HIT THEM in the face with the stuff we know.

So please, take a minute and contact your legislators. If they don't know any different, they can't change anything. Don't let that group create more issues that we don't like just because they have the connections. Join with the bonding companies and write your concerns about this in Florida, with a copy to your own state legislators. The only way to change things is to get involved, and stop just preaching to the choir.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 It's not just in Florida -  ikando on 10/30/14 11:34am
 Re: It - Shelley Weinman on 10/30/14 12:53pm
 Important message..must flood those in position to assist. n/m - jba/fl on 10/31/14 2:29am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.