Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Real Changes Can be Accomplished
Posted by Katmet of IN on 10/31/14 8:44am Msg #518384
I was wondering if there have been any attempts to use the political system to drive deadbeat companies out of business and/or leverage payment for services rendered? The NNA offers resources, but no political/legal protection against deadbeat companies that cheat notaries out of hard earned money. Simply stated, what these dubious SSs/TCs are doing is called: Fraud, theft, white collar crime.

There is a political process that we can use to remedy this once and for all. As a whole, we would have to make a commitment, organize, chip in and select charismatic leaders to represent us before Congress. I have never been involved with a grass roots labor movement, but I know it's possible to succeed.

I would be glad to chip in to help send a Lobby to D.C. to present the facts about deadbeat companies and demand changes. Some of these SSs are so underhanded, they would make even the most corrupt politicians cringe. If every notary-signing agent across America chipped in to send a Lobby to D.C- we can make "real changes." This is no more than a form of "white collar crime" that has gone unchecked and unchallenged.

With today's technology, we can reach out to NSAs across the U.S in a matter of moments.

PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Real Changes Can be Accomplished - Katmet on 10/31/14 8:44am
 Re: Real Changes Can be Accomplished - DD/CA on 10/31/14 10:54am
 Re: Real Changes Can be Accomplished -  JanetK_CA on 10/31/14 4:46pm
 Do the names Abramoff and DeLay ring a bell? -  Stoli on 10/31/14 5:18pm
 did anyone who filed get results from San Diego vs HVR ? n/m - Darlin_AL on 11/1/14 11:48am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.