Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signers name and Loan Docs do Not match- Mortgage Docs Shady
Posted by  JAGGWIN of CA on 11/21/14 2:53pm Msg #519662
MortgageDocs Company-------Borrowers name was hypenated. She had ID in one name only. Loan Officer told her ok to sign Hyphenated name as two previous loans had been signed that way. WHAT!?! I'd like to know the notary who ID'd this person and then let her sign as she pleases. The point is, WE need to identify these people and then they sign the NAME we IDENTIFIED. So, needless to say, I adjourned the signing. No correct ID matching loan docs. MortgageDocs did not call me back to re-sign or tell me what was going on with the signing. They will not answer emails. They will not answer phone. Probably won't pay me for the assignment, lowballers anyway!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signers name and Loan Docs do Not match- Mortgage Docs Shady -  JAGGWIN on 11/21/14 2:53pm
 Re: Signers name and Loan Docs do Not match- Mortgage Docs Shady -  janCA on 11/21/14 3:05pm
 Why did you? - Alz on 11/21/14 3:07pm
 Re: I was told once by the LO that the name Bob was fine for -  OR on 11/21/14 3:26pm
 To JoAnn. - Notarysigner on 11/21/14 3:37pm
 OR-if it was a mtg, the only way "Bob" would pass - Darlin_AL on 11/21/14 4:04pm
 They probably found an unscrupulous notary to do the closing n/m - desktopfull on 11/22/14 12:36pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.