Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

233 page reverse mortgage sent last minute on a friday....
Posted by loancloser46 of MD on 11/22/14 6:50am Msg #519688
night at 6:30 pm. I asked for extra money due to the size of the package. They would not meet my fee so I said no. Was i wrong? Title was charging an $810.00 settlement or closing fee. That is very high as the industry goes. An extra $50 would not have put them into the poor house. I have been in this business since 2003 and most reverses run 140-155 pages.
Loan officer called at 8 pm trying to bully me into doing it. I imagine he is still wondering this morning if he was hit by a hurricane or a tornado. I love these lo's who wait til the very last second of the last day to sign to get their deals closed because all they are worried about is their commission. I am letting your clients down?? Really?? Who waited til the 11th hour to get this done? Who won't pay a few extra dollars for an extremely large package?? My time , toner and paper is not free. I don't play well with bully lo's.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 233 page reverse mortgage sent last minute on a friday.... - loancloser46 on 11/22/14 6:50am
 No, is becoming my favorite word with some companies. n/m - desktopfull on 11/22/14 7:57am
 Re: 233 page reverse mortgage sent last minute on a friday.... -  John/CT on 11/22/14 8:07pm
 Re: 233 page reverse mortgage sent last minute on a friday.... -  MonicaFL on 11/24/14 9:43pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.