Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Staples - 20% off everything you can fit in the bag
Posted by  Linda_in_IN of IN on 11/23/14 6:53pm Msg #519767
Apologies for the long link. I copied it off the coupon linked to the email I received. And don't forget the fine print, listed below. Strange - they don't allow Canon or Epson ink/toner with this bag special, but there is no mention of HP or Brother ink/toner, at least as I read it. I mean they specifically mention those but not the others?

FINE PRINT ---- Valid in Staples® U.S. stores only. Limit one coupon per customer per day. While supplies last. Cannot be combined with other coupons. Not valid on in-store kiosk orders. Not valid on computers, tablets, Chromebooks, Apple®, Beats™, Bose®, Amazon products, Steelcase®, Canon® Ink, Epson® ink and toner, printers, fax and copier machines, case paper, cases of water, Staples® EasyTech(sm), SquareTrade® warranties, gift cards, mobile phones and mobile phone services, phone cards or postage stamps. Each item purchased can only be discounted by one coupon, applied by cashier in order received and prior to tax. Coupon not valid if purchased or sold and must be surrendered. No copies/facsimiles. No cash/credit back. Not valid on prior purchases or purchases made with Staples® Procurement or Convenience Cards. Offer valid on bag SKU's 581100 and 708691. Bag assortment and color varies by store. Expires 11/25/14.

http://easy.staples.com/pub/sf/FormLink?_ri_=X0Gzc2X%3DWQpglLjHJlYQGk2r8cXzazfkzdLq67IOLHtHnza9zemWezdamwERP27OVXMtX%3DWQpglLjHJlYQGpoTAUzfEirNovy4nCCCIGtbaC4gn1vLzbrcYza0n&_ei_=EkQWut4uJAiKbgpFMKryaWCb7mrI1QBuEnIKkJ7SYJB1uDkNeUgzqGllFYAgohNOFMrBLcCx8GYVK1J8ML_tHI4z-rhGCHu-vpWKKRLqzbQwqj3ACO2V_LKtzlU7nibc6pCUTaEdGvtsIXDk-_Pl2RgeqfathG8OY8pFrFk2adj3llp_J-Uztb7QZyTw3l_Px8aPZ_yn10.
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Staples - 20% off everything you can fit in the bag -  Linda_in_IN on 11/23/14 6:53pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.