Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Fixer-upper
Posted by  Yoli/CA of CA on 1/26/15 10:44am Msg #523106
This past Friday, I had a "Note Only" signing. Apparently, the package was signed the previous Saturday. Guess, at the time, no one noticed there was no Note in the package. This was a Chase loan through Title Source.

We met at a Chase branch. Quick 3 pages initialed and signed. Then, had bank staff fax document and dropped off at UPS. When I handed borrowers their copy of Note, they mentioned there had been no Note with original package and none had been previously signed. Asked them if docs had been overnighted to them or if first notary had printed. Notary took docs to their home. Shaking my head wondering why no one noticed this critical document was missing ...... Frown

Although, I will say this. When I received my confirmation, it said Note to be signed and notarized. I called TSI and inquired about this. Told them usually Note is not notarized and there is no notarial verbiage in document sent me. I was put on hold while they inquired and was finally told "no need to notarize." This led me to believe whoever handled this particular file from start to finish may have been "a little confused." Wink
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Fixer-upper -  Yoli/CA on 1/26/15 10:44am
 Re: Fixer-upper -  Claudine Osborne on 1/26/15 1:21pm
 Re: Fixer-upper yes it is but you gotta know it's - Notarysigner on 1/26/15 2:22pm
 In a nutshell, incompetence! n/m -  janCA on 1/27/15 9:05am
 Re: Fixer-upper -  JanetK_CA on 1/26/15 7:08pm
 Like, 10 thumbs up here! n/m - desktopfull on 1/26/15 10:40pm
 Re: Fixer-upper - Phil/TX on 1/27/15 1:56pm
 Re: Fixer-upper -  jojo_MN on 1/27/15 5:33pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.