Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

Signing Stream Formerly Home Signing....WATCH OUT!
Posted by  Pamela/CA of CA on 1/30/15 11:12am Msg #523481
This week was recission, my partner/husband, Bob and I running like headless chickens covering our rural area in CA wine country for Title/Escrow when get a call from Alexandra with urgent re-fi in 4 hours in a town 1 hr away (which we do cover) gave our usual price and she said "oh we don't pay more than $60!" After some discussion we knocked off $10 but they couldn't do even that and we hung up. Few mins. later Mgr calls and BEGS me to do the signing, she will give me THEIR fee from CashCall of $100 shows on HUD... She sounded desperate, I agreed, on condition that docs be sent immediately as a pdf file (not a secured site) so that I could print from anywhere! She agreed. 15 mins later an email job order arrives in which I must access docs AFTER pushing a link agreeing that I will not be paid if I do not FAXBACK, or if BO does not Sign, or if they find ANY errors etc! Called, asked for pdf and she insisted we sign that Agreement. Gave it back PRONTO!
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 Signing Stream Formerly Home Signing....WATCH OUT! -  Pamela/CA on 1/30/15 11:12am
 The Gods were watching over you that fateful moment -  Cheryl Elliott on 1/30/15 11:35am
 Re: Signing Stream Formerly Home Signing....WATCH OUT! -  JanetK_CA on 1/30/15 7:25pm
 Too close for comfort - BearPaw/CO on 1/30/15 8:30pm

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.