Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Just PoliticsLeisure
Welcome to the Notary Talk General Discussion Forum. Before posting, please read the

For alll you newbe's out there
Posted by Buddy Young of CA on 3/29/15 12:32pm Msg #527769
12 days after a signing I get an email: We need 2, 2015 california coompliant acknowledgement, one for the DOT, I can't remember what the other one was for.

I won't type my reply on this one but in the second
email to them I wrote: Please send me the DOT and the notary certificate I did wrong and I will have it resigned and issue a correct acknowlegment. I recieved no reply.

For you newbe's: don't let these companies bully you into sending them an extra acknowledgment, I've had several try this over the years. It's like giving them a blank check. In california it's against the law. I don't know about other states.

If you make a mistake you have to schedule another appointment and have the document resigned and then at that time complete a new acknowledgement.

Buddy
PrevNextReturn to General Discussion    Post a Public Reply to this MessageSend Author a Private Message

Messages in this Thread
 For alll you newbe's out there - Buddy Young on 3/29/15 12:32pm
 Re: For alll you newbe - AngelaV/CA on 3/29/15 3:15pm
 Good warning. That's why I'm glad that in VA we -  MW/VA on 3/29/15 3:41pm
 Re: For alll you newbe - Luckydog on 3/30/15 5:45am
 One little correction ... -  ReneeK_MI on 3/30/15 7:06am

Find a Notary   Notary Supplies   Terms   Privacy Statement   Help/FAQ   About   Contact Us   Archive  

Notary Rotary™ is a trademark of Notary Rotary. Copyright © 2002-2024, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.